Thursday, December 10, 2015

Heya

cousin Aaron of Link Union


It's been awhile since I've been here, it feels strange to be back. I've been thinking a lot about my old blogs lately and I'm really considering starting it back up. I know myself, I'll go back and forth on this and not make a decision, so I figure, what the heck. Might as well write something and see where it goes from there.
So here I am, this is something.

I remember how time consuming blogging can be, but just last night I was thinking to myself, that I needed something "new" to focus on. I still have my art, and I'm still in school (I'm on Christmas break currently!) and I now have a lovely Sir I call mine, but I feel like I should add to the list. And so this!

So a life update, eh? How have you guys been? I'm looking forward to catching up on your blogs! My life feels much the same, yet so very different. It's been almost 10months since I rededicated my life to Christ, and it's been such a journey. I'll fill in on that in another post though. I haven't worked anywhere in over a year, but I've been able to get odd jobs and travel as a nanny with a band over the summer. That was quite the adventure! I'm quite looking forward to getting a job this coming year while I finish my LAST semester of college, and then my future is quite blurry. All I know is that God has it all planned out and I don't have to worry about a thing. Oh, and that my lovely Sir will take care of me too.

Well, it definitely feels good to be writing again, and a little scary to be posting it out for the whole world to read. I'm excited to see where this ends up!

Yours truly,
-Hon


p.s.
I go by Hon now. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So good to see you back here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Back:)
    Feels like its been absolute YEARS since the days of your regular rambles... good memories:)
    and congrats on your Sir;)
    <3
    Kate

    ReplyDelete