Monday, May 16, 2016











"a cheerful (joyful) heart is good medicine.."

I love to laugh.
I love to be happy and carefree.
But sometimes I forget and become moody and gloomy.
But that doesn't happen much these days with this guy around.
He keeps a smile on my face and joy in my heart.
Its literally impossible to stay down for too long with him around.
I love that about him.
Tomorrow is our two month anniversary, and we haven't even been together a full three weeks. But every day in the past few weeks has been the best days of my life. Growing together with him is quite the adventure. 
And I know it's just gonna keep on getting better and better!

xx-Hon


1 comment:

  1. Love to hear it! It literally gave me the chills, when I read it. (I know, I'm weird. Smile) -- Absolutely LOVE the pictures!! You two look SO good together! It's like we see your hearts; and not just your smiles; which are very foretelling, as well!

    ReplyDelete