Monday, December 28, 2015

safe and sound



 everyone seems pretty upset about this rain.
and I suppose I would be too, if it were stranding me somewhere or flooding my home. But it just so happens that I was able to be one step ahead and stay with friends in town before getting trapped at home.
I'm feeling pretty blessed to have somewhere safe to be, and even more blessed that I'm able to be with my sweets during all this bad weather. He's going to be leaving for 10 weeks this coming Sunday, so every day with him is precious.


Seriously. How did I get so lucky? Oh wait, I didn't. 
God is good. There's no such thing as luck.
The amount of change that has happened this year has been tremendous. The me of last December vs. the me of this December is almost unrecognizable. 
The only explanation, is that God is so so good and faithful to keep on working the work He started in me.
Not only has He given me a new heart, but a wonderful man to love.
Dang.
Yep, so, who had an awesome Christmas?! I did! All 7 (soon to be 8) of them were wonderful. I'm very grateful for having had good health during all of this crazy Christmas stuff, considering that I basically missed all of Thanksgiving due to strep.
Anywhozers. Life is grand, rain and all.

xx-Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment