Thursday, January 7, 2016

not yet complete


As far as the east is from the west,
so far has He removed our
transgressions from us.
(psalm 103:12)



It's coming up to a year now that I rededicated my life to Jesus. I had strayed so far and my life was in complete shambles. I'd fallen in love with the poison of this world and everything that I had ever wanted to be seemed so far from me. I can never thank God enough for His severe mercies and grace.
I don't deserve to be where I am right now, it wasn't me who got me here, it's all Jesus. His goodness shows in every aspect of my life. Things aren't perfect, life is still hard, there's still so much I don't know. I feel like I'm on a very foggy road and can only see one step ahead. But that's okay, because He will lead, even if the fog doesn't clear up, all I need is that one step. One step at a time. 

....be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ...(Philippians 1:6)

xx-Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment