Wednesday, May 24, 2017

progress


This entire year has been about letting go.
Letting go of toxic people, letting go of stressful situations.

But so much growth and good change happens when we let go.
So much progress.

I'm excited for the things falling into place. Adventures, photo shoots, working with local artists to promote their work, all while making connections, getting experience and creating my own kind of art. A friend and I are currently getting ready to go on a two week long road trip across the country. We're meeting up with artists, shooting their merchandise, making connects.
We're going somewhere, and it's exciting.





Stay tuned for more blog posts, because I'm finally back at it.

I plan on recording the adventures we have the next few weeks and I will most definitely be sharing some of my favorite photos along with my usual ramblings.

peace out,

-Honna

No comments:

Post a Comment