Wednesday, June 28, 2017

lets do something different



It's a challenge for me to be on the other side of the camera. 
I know, most people don't like having their picture taken, so it's nothing special.

So that's why I gotta stop taking myself so seriously.
I gotta learn to laugh at myself, to love the way I look in front of a camera, even if my natural instinct is to cringe and hit delete.

This is something I need to do for myself, as hard or uncomfortable as it might be. It's gonna happen.




It's easy enough to take a selfie through a snapchat filter and feel pretty. But this? This is something of it's own and I'm ready to learn all there is to know about modeling.

So if anyone feels like shooting me, I'm fair game.

xx-Honna

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate to feeling uncomfortable in front of the lens. These portraits of you are fantastic! You're a natural model💕

    ReplyDelete